West Coast FC:
- ECNL Nationals in Virginia 6th place
- Team Captain 2012-present
- 2012 Surf Cup XXXII- Champions
- 2011-2012 Elite Club National League GU15 Challenge A-
- 2012 ECNL National Showcase San Diego- won all three games
- 2012 Las Vegas Players Showcase- Champions
- 2011 West Coast Futbol Classic- Champions
- 2011 Southern California Development League- 5th
- 2011 San Diego Surf Cup XXXI- Finalist
- 2011 Region IV Championship GU14- Semi-Finalist
- 2011 California South State Cup GU14- Finalist
- 2011 FWRL Spring- Champions
- 2010-2011 Coast Soccer League Gold- 2nd
Woodbridge High School-Irvine, Ca.
Soccer (2013-2014) Varisty- Senior Year
Soccer (2012-2013) Varsity- Junior Year
- Starter in every game as a holding mid fielder. Scored 1 goal.
Soccer (2011-2012) Varsity-Sophomore Year
- Started as a center-mid and forward in every game played. Scored 4 goals and 4 assists.
Soccer (2010-2011) Varsity- Freshman Year
- Started every game as a center-mid and forward. Scored 5 goals and 3 assists.
- Placed 3rd in league made it to CIF
Softball (2011) JV
- JV softball as a freshman and was awarded Most Valuable Player. Batting average .585. Undefeated in league- Pacific Coast League Champions.
Track & Field (2012) JV
- Voted JV Most Valuable Player
- First year of Track & Field made JV as a sophomore. Also, run Varsity in some events.
- Runs:100m High Hurdles, 300m Low Hurdles, 4 X 100m Relay Team, and Long Jump. Placing 1st in the 100m HH and 4 x 100 relay team at every meet and placing 1st or 2nd in the 300 LH. Furthest long jump attempt 17 meters.