For events in the 2012-13 ECNL National Showcase Event Series, only check payments are acceptable methods of payment. There is not an option to pay these amounts via credit card.
Payment instructions are follows:
1- Please send one check per age group, one check per event, no exceptions.
2- Checks are to be made payable to "ECNL."
3- Event Registration Fee: $1,000.001234
1 Payments are due 60 days prior to the event. Any event payment checks received 0-60 days prior to an event will incur a $100 late penalty (in addition to the event fee). Teams will not be eligible to play in an event without payment.
2 Phoenix Event: Event payments are due by September 1, 2012.
3 Frisco Event: For this event, all Dallas area ECNL clubs will have different payment instructions. These instrcutions will be emailed to them seperatly.
4 PDA Event: Do not send payment to the ECNL, as payment will be made directly to PDA. Details will be announced in the coming months.
4- Check Memo: In the check memo include the Event / Club / and Age Group. For example: Phoenix / Atlanta Fire / U15
5- Mailing Address: All payments are to be mailed to:
c/o Net 30, Inc
8016 Staples Mill Road
Richmond, VA 23228
- September 1, 2012: Phoenix Event Payments Due
- October 1, 2012: Sanford Event Payments Due
- December 23, 2012: Frisco Event Payments Due
- February 3, 2013: San Diego Event Payments Due
- PDA: Payments will be made directly to PDA, more information to come.
- U14 Inter-Conference Events, refer to the event payment information found on your respective "U14 Inter-Conference Event" web page.