For events in the 2013-14 ECNL National Event Series, only check payments are acceptable methods of payment. There is not an option to pay these amounts via credit card.
Payment instructions are follows:
1- Please send one check per age group, one check per event, no exceptions.
2- Checks are to be made payable to "ECNL."
3- Event Registration Fee: $1,000.00 per team. Payments are due 60 days prior to the event. Any event payment checks received 0-60 days prior to an event will incur a $100 late penalty (in addition to the event fee). Late fees will not be waved. As a reminder, for the Frisco event, all Dallas area ECNL clubs will have different payment instructions. These instrcutions will be emailed to the Dallas area clubs seperatly.
4- Check Memo: In the check memo include the Event / Club / and Age Group. For example: Phoenix / Atlanta Fire / U15
5- Mailing Address: All payments are to be mailed to:
4202 Park Place Court, Suite E
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Reminders & Due Dates:
- September 15, 2013.: Phoenix Event Payments Due
- November 1, 2013: Sanford Event Payments Due
- January 1, 2014: Texas Event Payments Due
- February 1, 2014: San Diego Event Payments Due
- PDA: Payments will be made directly to PDA, more information to come.
- U14 Inter-Conference Events: U14 Events are $500.00 per event unless directed otherwise by the ECNL. For due dates, refer to your specific U14 event page and respective event information packet. Payments are due 30 days prior to the event. Any checks received 0-30 days prior to an event will incur a $100 late penalty (in addition to the event fee). The same payment process applies - National Event - checks only, mailing address, etc.
- Seattle: Payments for Seattle are due September 1, 2013.
- Carmel: Payments for Carmel are due September 1, 2013.
- Greer: Payments for Greer are due March 1, 2014.
- Kansas City: Payments for Seattle are due March 1, 2014.